Dive, sail and snorkel the Great Barrier Reef from Cairns.
Experience the adventure of snorkelling, diving and sailing on the Great Barrier Reef with Passions of Paradise. The 25 metre high-performance catamaran sails daily from Cairns to two unique locations, world-famous Michaelmas Cay and exclusive Paradise Reef, where you can dive and snorkel with turtles, colourful fish and see an amazing variety of corals.
Enjoy a personalised day on the Great Barrier Reef with a friendly crew dedicated to making your trip memorable and a local operator whose environmental credentials and attention to detail have earned many awards including the Australian Tourism Award for Adventure.
Michaelmas Cay National Park is a world-famous bird sanctuary with a beautiful sandy beach, providing a rare opportunity to snorkel and dive straight off the beach in protected, calm waters. Sea turtles are common and you are also likely to see giant trevally, small black tip reef sharks, bat fish and hundreds of species of colourful reef fish.
Paradise Reef is an exclusive mooring just for Passions so there are no crowds as you snorkel or dive on the outer Great Barrier Reef. It is a hard coral reef featuring a ribbon of small reefs. With depths of up to 25 metres along the edge, water clarity is good and the area is host to many exciting fish species including Wally, our resident Maori wrasse.
Cairns Tours is your one stop shop for tours and attractions in Cairns and surrounding areas. Let us make you’re cairns holiday an unforgettable one by arranging your trips to the Great Barrier Reef Tours, Kuranda,Cape Tribulation, Daintree Rainforest and much much more!
- A stylish, fast and modern catamaran, taking you to the best reefs
- Great crew
- Air conditioned saloon
- A dedicated snorkeling instructor and FREE tuition for those who want to learn to snorkel
- A tropical buffet lunch of hot and cold dishes including prawns and fresh tropical fruit. Our lunch is fresh, chef prepared on the boat, and tasty
- Highest quality masks, snorkels, fins and scuba diving equipment
- Free floatation vests to aid non swimmers
- Morning tea which includes fresh brewed coffee and muffins
- Cheese platter for afternoon tea
- An on-board marine naturalist presentation on coral and bird life
- High caliber sailing. Passions of Paradise will always find time to turn their engines off and do some genuine sailing on the way home to Cairns
- Staff trained to Advanced ECO Certification Standard